Taktikon helps companies within the travel- and hospitality industry maximise revenue by creating profitable and commercial strategies. Our approach results in an optimised Revenue- and Distribution landscape. We use our international experience and network to identify new opportunities for our customers.
We are highly experienced in Revenue Management, Distribution and Digital Marketing which means that we can win market shares for our customers.
Taktikon is perfect for:
Taktikon performs a Revenue Audit. All you need to do is complete a few simple questions and we start to work. Within the week we contact you to make an appointment where we perform a market review where you can find how you are performing vs your competitors
The report contains:
– Review Score vs Price Matrix
– OTA Dominance for your property vs your competition
– Pricing Strategies you vs your competition
– Action List in priority order
What makes Taktikon different?
- Easy and fun to work with. We love our jobs as much as we love each of our projects, which we always start hassle-free.
- Taktikon’s Revenue Management Team Office where we gather all our Revenue Management Experts together with our Revenue Managers, Revenue Assistants and Revenue Trainees. This ensures us that we can make sure that the broad knowledge from our Revenue Management Experts is transferred to the rest of the team.
- Always going the extra mile. We do all we have in our power to help our customers any way we can to help them optimise result.
- Being part of the customer’s team. The best comment we can get from our customers is when they say that we are an important part of the management team.
- Educating our customers. We like to be seen as mentors and a sounding board. The more educated our customers, the better more we can challenge each other
- Our Revenue Management Tool. We have created a Daily Diary which is easy to update and enables both us and our customers to form the ultimate strategy