01 . 25 . 18
Meet Taktikon’s Annemarie Gubanski!
Posted in Uncategorised
- Who are you?
My name is Annemarie Gubanski and I am the managing director for Taktikon.
- How did you end up with Taktikon?
I started to work within Revenue Management when I moved to Sweden in 2000. When I applied for the job I did not know what Revenue Management was but I got lucky and got hired. After many years within Revenue Management I decided that my passion wa sto help hotels increase result and founded Taktikon in 2010. Right now we are one of the main trainings and consultancies within Revenue Management, Distribution and Digital Marketing in Europe.
- What do you think are the three things that nobody within the industry knows about you?
1. In my lifetime want to have visited 100 countries and am now at 55. I have a long way to go but luckily there are many great countries on this world
2. I have been told that I have old monkey-mussles as I can wiggle my ears. I can show you next time we meet.
3. Next year I am planning to do the International Four Days Marches in Nijmegen, which means 50km walk four days in a row. I am already nervous!
- What are you going to talk about during the seminar?
I will talk about distribution strategies and will be looking at current trends which I will use to see if I can predict what the future in Distribution will bring us.
- What are the key points you want the participants to take with you from your speech?
I hope to be able to give hotels some Food for Thought and some good tips on how to form a long-term distribution strategy which will result in decreased Cost of Sale.